Using start-of-the-art technology, our Diagnostic Imaging Center provides the latest in diagnostic imaging services and expert diagnosis of your illness or injury, all within the comfort of our patient-centered, healing environment.
Our innovative and comprehensive services allow doctors to view organs or bones in screening for cancers, bone density loss, all orthopedic conditions, and a number of other medical conditions. We offer safe, technologically advanced medical imaging equipment and techniques to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis for our patients.
Our specialized health care team of physicians and technicians employs the highest standards of diagnostic imaging and patient care through a comprehensive array of procedures:
- Computerized Tomography Scanner (Multi-Slice CT Scanner)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine
Recent upgrades to our Center for Diagnostic Imaging include:
- State-of-the-Art Digital Mammography
- New Ultrasound Technology
- New Fluoroscopy System
- PACS (Digital Picture Archiving and Communication System)
- New Radiology (X-Ray) Equipment
Convenient appointments are available Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 510-814-4047.
The Alameda Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Center is certified by the California Department of Health. Mammography is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
If you are scheduled for one of the following procedures, you can download a copy of your procedure preparation Instructions.
- Barium Enema
- Abdominal CT Scan
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Upper GI Series (UGI)
- Abdominal Ultrasound – 30 minute
- OB or Pelvic Ultrasound
- Ultrasound (English and Spanish)